4/26/12

another week of thrill

1:18 AM 26/04/2012

another peek on blogger and it has a newer, fresher look. but it is not the thing I want to write about.

tonight is another night that makes me wonder. no, ponder. or should I say what the?

this week is the last week for us to submit the assignment. and for me, being a 'director' for the second time, it seems harsh as it looks. late coming idea. bad time arrangement. lack of instruments. I don't know whether this time it could bring success, since it is in ARABIC!

but what important is, our short film will be contested among us, the students of first year and what's interesting, it offers cash prizes! (although it is not too much, but enough for us to held a victory party at KFC!)

for me, as long I'm not required to sit for the final exam, it is enough. I never like final exams. but for this semester, I think I have to try harder. well, to qualify me for a driving license (yes!). but however, I do not think that I need to score flying colours only for some childish reason (like your father will buy you a PS3 if you receive the Dean's award), somehow a brighter future always shine for the one who is looking for it. I never want to fail. what I want and hoping is for me to have a better life (besides the one who were fated to be with us till the end, sigh).

whatever it is, being a student is the best part of our life!


"there is no such word as relax for the person who seeks for success" - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment