12/14/12

fuck

for every fucking thing of this, I want to tell every bullshit of my life from the first semester.

as the bullshit goes on, that girl whom I met before you only give me a false, shit pieces of hopes. and fuck me for trying to keep on following her butt. I don't know why but she just don't give me some damn answers I need.

and maybe you, I also don't know why. I never have any feelings towards that girl. yes, that girl whom you think I do fell in love with. teasing is not one of the way of picking up girls. and I never ever text or have intimate conversation with her. if you do think I'm just playing around with you that take note, I don't. for fuck sake I don't know for what if I do care if you like that guy if I only just wanted to toy your feelings.

and believe me, from the start of everything you ask me to do, I DID IT BECAUSE OF YOU.

fuck me. kill me then. damn. not to say towards you. but your acts.

if these still not satisfying you, then ask me for truth and clarifications. please, if you still find me having a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment